Friday, January 15, 2010

166.0

Ok, I'm not gonna lie.  I am not happy about my weigh-in this morning.  I stayed below my calorie range and worked out and I still saw a gain.  I'll have to look on my computer at home, but I think I was at 165.something last Friday.

I know, I know, I know, I didn't gain that weight.  I weighed myself during the week and I was at 164.4, I was just looking for a little boost and I definitely did not get it.

I have a few theories...

1) I wasn't eating enough.  Crazy, but I think that I'm not doing so well with my calories.  I barely make it to 1200 most days when Daily Plate is recommending 1350 and I've been working out.  I feel satisfied and I don't go to bed hungry, but I plan out my day so I will have room to eat a nice sized dinner and then I usually end up coming in way under my recommended calories.  I know the solution would be to eat more during the day, but I am always worried that I'll feel deprived at night.

2) Water intake.  I have not been as good about drinking water as I have been in the past.  I really need to be consistent with my water and I love it, so I don't know why I've been slacking lately.

I'll just keep chugging along, keeping up with the exercise, water, and eating healthy food, just a little more than that, I guess.

1 comments:

Amy said...

You can do it!! Stay focused - it will come off with time!