Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's a team effort

A couple of great things have happened this week!

1.  I got new running shoes!  I was fitted and found these beauties which have made all the difference in the world:
 
I love them!  The day after I picked them up I ran two miles on the treadmill.  TWO MILES!!  I need to name them, I love them so much.  I never would have been able to imagine running one mile and now I'm up to two.   It's just incredible to me!

2.  I added my husband onto my gym membership and we went together last night.  It was really nice to have a gym buddy!  We did cardio separately and then did strength training together somewhat.  It is great that he's getting into fitness as well and that we can go together now.  I felt bad leaving to go to the gym instead of spending the evening with him the past few weeks.  

3.  The scale is going in the right direction, finally!

1 comments:

Nicole, RD said...

That's a lot to be happy about! Nice!

Glad you won the Larabar giveaway...it lead me to your blog!